Book Your Child A Party!
Parties may be booked for the following times:
SUNDAYS ONLY – 10am, 11:15, 12:30, 1:45, 4.15
(Bank/School Holidays may be available by prior
arrangement only and subject to availability)
How to Book:
1. Complete the contact form below to request a time slot on a specific date or alternatively, call into the office to check availability.
2. Complete the Party Booking form, found when you visit the office.
3. Provide Ellan Vannin Gym with the £70.00 deposit.
The Party consists of one hour in the Gym and one hour in our Veranda Area upstairs. The children can play freely in the purpose built gym area. There will be a member of staff in the gym to monitor health and safety only. Parents/Party Organisers are expected to supervise the party and are responsible for any damaged caused. The Veranda Area is available for your party food and drinks that you cater for. Please also ensure that the party area is clean and tidy before you leave in consideration of other users.
There is a minimum charge of £70.00 which allows up to 10 children to take part. Additional children are charged as follows:
Up to 10 children (min charge) £70.00
Additional children are charged £6.00 per child
1. A non-refundable deposit of £70.00 is required when making your reservation.
2. All cheques to be made payable to “Ellan Vannin Gymnastics Club”. Alternatively you can make a bank transfer. Details can be found upon a phone call to the gym.
3. All bookings are subject to the availability of the Gym and coach.
4. Coach in attendance for health & safety only and is not responsible for supervising children.
5. Parents/Party organiser to provide adequate supervision for the number of children attending the party.
6. Maximum number of persons attending a party is 30.
7. Age groups from 5 to 16yrs; Other ages by arrangement.
8. Under 5yrs only by prior arrangement & each child must have a supervising adult.
9. Confirmation of numbers must be given 1 week prior to the date of the party.
10. Prices are for the hire of the gym and coaches only—no food is provided.
11. An extra £10 fee will be charged if the Balcony and Kitchen areas are left untidy and not clean.
A small kitchen area is available for those Parents who wish to provide their own food.
However, as the Gym is situated behind McDonalds many Parents find it simpler to place an order whilst the children are playing in the Gym. For reasons of safety and hygiene, no food or drink are allowed in the gym area.
Your assistance in assuring that the children arrive in good time to start the party would be appreciated. We would also be grateful if you could be ready to leave at the end of your allocated time, which will allow the following party/activity to start on time.
Most of all, HAVE FUN!!